Meet Guggenberger Aschenauer
The origins of Guggenberger-Aschenauer trace back to the nickel plating company Guggenberger Vernicklungsanstalt, established in 1913 in Nuremberg. After changing plants twice, in 1984 Guggenberger took over the Fürth based electroplating company Aschenauer. Since 1984 the company has been operating under the name Guggenberger-Aschenauer Metallveredelungswerk GmbH.
As a medium-sized company our Fürth location has about 80 employees. We primarily operate in two or three shifts.
As a subcontracting company we coat supplied work pieces per customer requirements, using plating and chemical processes. Our service range is completed by consulting and inspection services.
Our surfaces above all serve to generate functional properties. With the given protection against corrosion, oxidation and wear, we indirectly ensure an extended lifetime for the products which we refine, thus relieving the environment.
Our own logistics means, if required, products can be picked up from the customer site, and delivered back on time after processing.
Our main customers operate in the fields of electronics, screw manufacturing, mechanical engineering and automotive suppliers. In addition, we work with well-known major enterprises throughout Germany.
Guggenberger-Aschenauer is entitled to bear the electroplating specialised company mark.
Since 1994, we have been working in accordance with an ISO standard quality management system.
We are DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001 certified; and have been EMAS validated since July 4, 2003.